Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lace Camisole uncut.........


I made this lace camisole by using the bodice part of the Butterick B5317 pattern.  I love this circle lace & I have made a skirt but I only had this little piece left so I extended the bottom part of the bodice & I gave the back a longer hem.


There really was not much else I could think of to make with this expensive fabric & I do wear these type of Cami's although this is the first time I have sewn one!  I left the edges raw & cut around the circles.


It really was so easy to sew but I did use my demin needle as the circle part of the fabric was quite thick.

Sew you later!

6 comments:

Celine said...

This is so pretty!
www.thewardrobediaries.com

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!! :D
I followed back.

X Heels In Sand

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Gorgeous! Love that cami.

Holly Lefevre said...

That is "sew" pretty. I love that lace. What a gorgeous addition to your already beautiful wardrobe.

Tany said...

Beautiful lace fabric! I have some eyelet cotton that I could use for a similar effect, thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

So pretty and just saw you wearing it on your other blog@ :0


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle