Monday, August 15, 2011

Burdastyle Feature


I am so excited that my feature for Burdastyle got posted this week......when the lovely rachelnyc contacted me through a email saying they wanted to do a feature......I was like.....what?......me??  I am so not Burda worthy as  I just started sewing skirts & dresses in January 2010!  Burda was the first sewing site I came across when I was learning how to sew garments.....the site has "make it projects" & can just about answer any sewing question.  The inspirational projects are a pleasure to to look at & I try to go on the site a few times a week to see all the beautiful projects.  Most of these ladies also are real seamstresses & have "real" sewing blogs with technical details that they take the time to share & post photos.  These details are very helpful to a novice like myself and I want say "thanks" to Burdastyle & these fabulous ladies......it is very much appreciated!

4 comments:

Jan said...

Congratulations on the recognition. I am going over to check it out.

Betty B. said...

Congratulations! I'm not surprised they have posted your picture as you make beautiful clothes with "soul":-)

magdamagda said...

That's great news, I'm glad BS featured you! Congrats;)

Tany said...

How wonderful! Congratulations!