Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Fabulousness......Mother Daughter.....


a skirt & dress......


I used a simple shift pattern for her dress......with pink bias tape for the edges.........


for my skirt I used New Look 6571 & I added in seam pockets........our sunflowers bloomed late this year because of the cooler weather.......


mini-me picked out this bold hot pink fabric & the patterns..............


I am enjoying these mother daughter outfits because I so know it will not last..........so until then.... it truly is  Friday Fabulousness!


8 comments:

Jan said...

You both look fabulous! You are quite right to enjoy it now. It gets worse and then it gets much better! Great job on the dress and the skirt.

magdamagda said...

I like the line of your skirt and the matching outfits always put a smile on my face- there's something so wonderful about this:)

Betty B. said...

You look both beautifully and so happy together:-) Your skirt and your daughters dress are fabulous!

Sewingadicta said...

How beautiful this duo!! There is nothing more rewarding to share hobbies with the children. Fabulous!

Tanya Anurag said...

Like Mother... like Daughter! You two look lovely in those dresses!!

Thanks for linking up at Tea Time Thursdays @ Kreative Korner and adding to the fun.

The party for this week is going on... hope to see you there again :)

http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/09/tea-time-thursdays-5-and-features.html

Holly Lefevre said...

Fabulous! Love that print.

Cennetta said...

Very cute. Adorable fabric.

Tany said...

Awwww, you both look stunning!