Wednesday, November 30, 2011

More beach cover ups......



I have been sewing more beach wear as I am off to Cancun in a few days......so it has been a whirlwind around here lately...........


I used buttrick 5224 to make this cover up in view C......it is the shorter version........


so for this silk stripe cotton cover up I made view D the longer version........I serged the ends......


on the hanger it looks plain but it goes so well with my bikini........ & is silky soft......


the inspiration.........swim wear 2012 & AdriennesLittleWorld

sew you later!

4 comments:

Jan said...

Oh lucky you -- off to the sunshine!! You will look terrific in your cover ups. Have fun.

Thanks for your comment. My sewing projects are as mixed up as I am. I just can't settle on one thing for too long.

Cindy said...

Have fun on your trip! The coverups look great.

Monica said...

Do people really wear beach cover ups to the beach or is it an excuse to run around in a bathing suit with displaying a gorgeous dress especially one you made. i really love them. You have inspired me though they may not be for the intended purpose.

Unknown said...

Greetings, what an extraordinary web blog. I normally invest hours on the net perusing web journals on different subjects. What's more, I truly might want to laud you for composing such a remarkable article.
cheap beach cover ups