Sunday, November 11, 2012

1 pattern...3 dresses


I have been going through my fabric collection & trying to use some of it up before I buy more.  I have had this pink plaid fabric for a couple of years now & have made 4 dresses with it already!  I still have enough leftover for a maxi skirt.


I used this easy McCall's pattern 6199.  I altered the pattern for the pink plaid dress by taking in the sides about 2 inches so there was no need for a belt.


The long sleeve version with black lace added to neckline & sleeves.


My bold print flower dress from the summer.  If you want a real easy dress to make this is the pattern!




Sew you later!








3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how versatile you have made this pattern. Thanks for sharing.
Donna @onceupinasewingmachine.com

Jill said...

3 Gorgeous dresses! I really need to use up some of my stash too!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wow- they all look so different. Great job. Totally into using up fabric before buying more!