Monday, February 11, 2013

I heart Paisley


So much for using fabric from my stash as I found this silk paisley thrifting at my local church sale.  


I added the rose pink lace from the Project Runway collection that is now in the clearance bins at my local fabric stores.


I made a simply A-line pattern & used a McCall's pattern for the sleeves.


Not so good with the remote on my new dslr Pentax K-r camera!


I found this adorable scissor ring at a boutique near where my middle daughter works!  The matching earrings will be shown soon.


I just love pink paisley!

sharing my project with:

sew can do
sew many ways

Sew you later!



~DeniseAngela~

3 comments:

hamster said...

very nice,, love the lace,,

Sewingadicta said...

Beautiful and very romantic! Like you! I love the added lace!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful dress - I love pink and your dress looks so feminin, so light and so romantic..

Betty