Saturday, April 6, 2013

Projects for April....





I have been back to designing in addition to 



sewing with patterns.  This New Look pattern 6125 is for my oldest who 
is 20 years old.  She is in University & is tired of spending what little
cash she makes on clothes so she asked me to make this dress for her.


New Look workroom pattern 6051 I thought would make a colourful 
lounge dress or cover up for me in this silky sateen fabric.


I am also drafting a bias skirt pattern in a larger size than the one 
I made a few years ago for my middle daughters friend.


This blue & white cotton sewing machine fabric I bought a few years ago & decided to
design a contrast dress using New Look 6934.


Last but not least mini-me has designed her own dress
& this is all I can show you until she 
finishes it!

Thanks for stopping by &
Sew you later!

~DeniseAngela~


2 comments:

Jan said...

You have made great fabric choices. i can't wait to see the dresses!

Sewingadicta said...

Geez! and projects how much activity around here ... you'll be pretty busy for a long time ... looking forward ...