Friday, December 5, 2014

70's Jumpsuit


I have been wanting a jumpsuit for awhile now
& I finally had some time to make one.


I used McCall's 6083 & it was an easy pattern to follow.


This silk jersey was a dream to sew up.
I was actually a little nervous to cut 
into this fabric....a bit more expensive
than my bottom of the bin bargain
fabrics I usually buy.


The only adjustment I had problems with
was the bodice cross over....it keeps gapping,
but an easy fix.


I made version E bodice with version B crop pants.

Sew you later!


P.S.  don't mind the dying mandarin orange tree.....I live in Vancouver not Portugal!

2 comments:

Marjory Skousen said...

Looks good. I loved my jumpsuits in the 70's. LOL

Sewingadicta said...

Wow! Love it, dear Coco. This jumpsuit looks so wonderful on you. A winner!!