Friday, January 16, 2015

Bleu Sewing Room...Flashback Friday


I have pretty much sewed in every room of my house 
these past 5 years.....really 5 years of sewing & I
still have not made a pair of jeans?!
The fake neat photo for my blog.


Anyways, this is my  first sewing room.  A bedroom vacated
by my oldest daughter when she moved into our basement.
This is what it pretty much looked liked when
I was learning to sew....a disaster.


Mini-me back then was excited by my new hobby
& made me this for the wall of "our"
new sewing room.
A yet unblogged white ruffle camisole that I made 
back then.


My first drape dress that I made that my middle daughter
"The Model" wore.  Notice the fabric?
Many dresses were made by the 10 meters
I bought.....newbie fabric purchase.


Mini-me always there from the beginning,
just after we set up the Singer sewing machine
in the little blue sewing room.

Sew you later!


No comments: